Every person in Edmonton has the right to feel safe. Creating safe, healthy communities requires neighbours, police, and community services all working together. What gets us there?
- Allocate funds to community services and community-based efforts
- Provide meaningful engagement and accountability for neighbourhood conflicts and bylaw infractions
- Encourage crime prevention through design
- Support the Community Safety Task Force recommendations
- Support the Safe Mobility Strategy and safety for all, regardless of mode of transport
- Scale up programs that include health and social workers on response calls
- Support harm reduction practices and addictions supports
- Increase education for emergency preparedness
Was this helpful?