Relational leadership doesn’t default to bureaucracy, protect the status quo, or stifle creativity. How do we do that?
- Build relationships, strengthen connections and grow capacity for community-led solutions
- Hold City Administration accountable
- Ensure City work is free from discrimination and is actively anti-racist
- Use engagements that values real, meaningful conversations, ensuring all citizens are heard and understood
- Equity-seeking groups are involved in decision-making
- Advance the Truth and Reconciliation Commissions Calls to Action for municipalities
Was this helpful?