We can ensure our ward has the infrastructure we need for everyone - young, old, all abilities and all needs and everything in between. What does that mean?
- Support more community-led endeavours, be they projects, groups or organizations
- Make it easier and more affordable to improve community buildings and amenities through targeted granting and streamlined processes, especially where matching funds are available from other orders of government
- Make neighbourhood plans relevant, responsive to resident feedback and reflective of community needs
- Provide meaningful community consultation on upcoming revitalization projects and all City initiatives
- Support neighbourhood social gathering spaces including development, maintenance and ongoing use
Was this helpful?